Friday, January 2, 2009

Aadmi jo kehta hai..

Things people say...that stay with you and sort of play and replay in your mind when you least expect them to..

"Doubt Everything"...Gautama Buddha and my naani who brought me up.

"Don't trust a man who cries too often and a woman who laughs/smiles too much"...My naani again. ;)...ooh..and yeah, she's right.

'Read books, they make better friends than humans'...Daddy

'Mix with people your own level'...Daddy! Sigh! Sorry Pa, didn't understand you back then!

'Water will find its own level'....Daddy again...trying to dissuade me from showing people their place/s

'Operation succesful, patient dead'....Pa in law

'All geniuses are a little eccentric'...Pa in law...pulling my leg. lol

'Don't do anything that doesn't make you happy' ....that would be MOM...she rocks!

'Nice and foolish are two different things' ...Ma in law.

'Pretend not to have heard/seen/understood' ...a very smart lady I used to know over a decade ago.

'Good from far, far from good' ...Hubby

'Always do what is right , it will gratify half of mankind and astound the rest'...Mark Twain and Hubby( in his own words ofcourse)

...I'm still astounded!



No comments: