Sunday, September 6, 2009

Some-antar

Samaantar - The Marathi movie I watched with Mom today. Taking inspiration from my new Gujrati Pal in Kerala who watches and reviews Malayalam movies, I shall attempt to tell you what I thought of this one in a few words.

Sharmila's 'stoic'( newspaper review) silences - Marathi bolta yete hila?...pann neet bollee..towards the end.

Amol Palekar...passes (out twice) with distinction ( goatee and all)

Story line theek hota...

Aani ho! Even a Marathi SD [arre Burman re!] take-off, near Howrah bridge...O re maajhi..(Sharmila stands there wondering.."sigh, kitnee baar mujhe yahan aakar gaana padega")

Mhanje...aavadla..pann..the director doth try too hard, asa vaatla.

3 comments:

Paresh Palicha said...

AI, your wisecracks are fabulous:)

Paresh Palicha said...

And, danks for considering me your inspiration. Hope you don't take my vices too as your inspiration.

A.I. said...

Fab and original :)) thanks!

No minor vices :)))